Check out my wide list of services!
At this point, you’re probably (hopefully!) wondering what you can outsource. You understand that outsourcing gives you more time, freedom, and allows you to grow your business. But how will you know what you need to outsource?
First, download my Business Distractions Worksheet(.xlsx). For the next couple of days, track your tasks according to the worksheet. Then after a few days or a week, look at the spreadsheet. Can you see tasks that can be outsourced? Let’s start the conversation!
General Administrative Projects – because I really am a “subject matter expert”
- Proposals, reports, spreadsheets, presentations – you give me the text and I’ll create a finished, polished product
- Proofreading and editing – including checking spelling, grammar, formatting, and consistency
- Graphic design – flyers, brochures, postcards, business cards (just to name a few)
- Arranging conference calls, telephone coverage, and message routing
- Travel – all the details from the moment you leave your home until you return
- Client and vendor follow-up
- Calendar management and booking meetings
- Email management – replying and filtering
E-Marketing and Social Media – great ways to promote your business
- Set up social media accounts
- Publish posts on your blog
- Manage and reply to comments on your blog on your behalf
- E-zines and e-newsletters – I am an active Constant Contact partner and have received Core Certification (in other words, I know my stuff)!
- Research topics for blogposts and newsletters
- Setting up autoresponders
Customer Relationship Management – so you can really nurture your professional relationships
- Database building – keeping your CRM current
- Running queries on your CRM
- Maintain consistency and data integrity in your CRM
Oh, and all the ‘other stuff’ that you wish would happen magically. Project management that lets you be the terrific business owner you are!
- Vendor relationship management
- Liaison between you and team members
- Meeting and event planning – every detail arranged and confirmed
- File organization and cloud management
- Internet research and option analysis
- Personal errands – flowers, holiday cards, thank you notes, gift purchasing and shipping
Yep. I’ve got mad support skills. But I’m always looking to grow, improve my skills and add new ones. So I’ll share with you my current goals – to learn WordPress on an advanced level and to become a Certified Social Media VA.
Don’t see exactly what you need? That’s no problem because I probably do know someone who does. Ask me!
I will provide you feedback, ideas, and solutions!